Vacancy: Investment Manager for Multi-Asset ESG Fund
Korys is the investment structure of the Colruyt family (www.korys.be). For our office in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an Investment Manager to strengthen the team managing our multi-asset fund.
The multi-asset fund, whose size currently exceeds EUR 200m, aims to invest according to ESG criteria and has a conservative risk profile with ca. 25% equities on average. The investment universe is global and includes all major asset classes. The fund implements its strategy mainly via passive- and active managed funds. The asset allocation of the fund is derived from a combination of macroeconomic-, fundamental- and market price data.
As an Investment Manager you will work in strong collaboration with the lead Portfolio Manager. This includes the continuous analysis of the economic and financial market environments to determine the asset allocation, the evaluation of specific investment opportunities and the monitoring of the portfolio, including the related risk management aspects. Aside from the technical skills and responsibilities, we are interested in a candidate who likes to learn continuously, is prepared to hold open discussions with team colleagues and who can be a mentor for less experienced team members.
Your responsibilities will include
- Work closely with the lead PM and act as his back-up
- Pro-actively contribute to the strategic and tactical asset allocation choices
- Take a leading role in generating investment ideas
- Regularly update the in-house asset allocation models
- Implement the approved transactions
- Continuously monitor of the portfolio
- Perform periodic screenings of the ESG fund universe
- Prepare presentations for the Investment Committee
- Actively participate in Investment Committee meetings
- Contribute to the development of the organisation as a whole, e.g. by participating in cross department projects
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Relevant Master degree, the CFA designation would be a plus
- Solid understanding of investment theories, economics, equities, fixed income, and alternative asset classes
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in asset management and/or research functions
- Demonstrated experience with regards to multi-asset investing
- Experience in fixed income investing would be an asset
- Fluency in English, with Dutch and French language skills being a strong plus
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Korys is a dynamic organisation with short decision lines and an open and direct corporate culture.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, Korys offers a stimulating business environment and is committed to growth and professional development of its employees.